Complaint Review: Fico Perfection

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: dee — jacksonville Florida
Fico Perfection
3200 Southwest Freeway Houston, Texas USA

Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas

*General Comment: Rip Off

*Author of original report: internet scams complaint ( FBI )

*Author of original report: internet scam fraud

*Author of original report: keep me posted

*Consumer Comment: Jack Dunham is a thief.

*Author of original report: FICO PERFECTION

*Consumer Comment: Concern

*Author of original report: Andy

*Consumer Comment: No

*Consumer Comment: status update

*Consumer Comment: Fico Perfection ripped me off too

*UPDATE Employee: Unclear Contact

*Author of original report: service not performed

ficoperfection.com

(657)464-4999

whoever is supposedly operating under this company name took my money and never performed any services they do not answer their phone anymore after you pay this website is bulls***

going by the supposed name of Jack Dunham

taking payments through various business names to a US bank account

advertising on Craigslist that they will supposedly build business credit for you and a supposed CPN file & obtain business credit

Supposed address

3200 Southwest Freeway

Houston Tx 77027

the cell phone service is supposedly listed through Huntington Beach California 92648

google says that telephone number is through cost plus communications probably some type of prepaid call forwarding service

if I find this person I have a very good surprise for him

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fico-Perfection/Houston-Texas-77027/Fico-Perfection-Jack-Dunham-thief-stole-money-and-did-not-perform-any-work-direct-bank-de-1171649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fico Perfection

#1 General Comment

Rip Off

AUTHOR: Big E - ()

I have to sent money in to your business and all i got was the run around about why i havent been funded. Your web page says that you will give weekly updates but you never called me or answer the phone when i call you for updates. I only get some questions answered.

internet scams complaint ( FBI )

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

here is a link to the Internet crimes complaint department of the FBI

ic3.gov/complaint/

he is breaking federal law by stealing our money via internet scam he is also breaking federal law by offering credit repair or credit services for an upfront fee that is against federal law it is also against federal law to charge someone a fee to apply for a credit card it is also against federal law to steal someones identification information for an internet scam

if you are a new person reading this report someone that has just found an ad posted up by this person with this website

ficoperfection.com

Please file a complaint with the FBI

(here) :

ic3.gov/complaint/

internet scam fraud

AUTHOR: - ()

Every one that has been scammed by this thief is not wrong for wanting a clean credit report or some good upstanding business credit facilitated for them

Wanting those things is not illegal hiring a company  to perform those services for you is not illegal

Stealing peoples money via internet scam is illegal

From now on do not let this thief violate any more federal laws regarding stealing your money via "internet scam"

Contact the FBI

Here is a link to the "internet scams & white collar crimes department" of the FBI

(  ic3.gov/complaint/   )

As you can see if you read through thier website he has committed multiple crimes according to the FBI & I am absolutely sure that they will love to hear all of our complaints in the internet scams and fraud department so please don't hesitate it is very easy to file your complaint as you can see if you click the link that I have included above or cut and copy it into your browser

please do not be responsible for allowing this jackass to rip off or steal anyone else's money

keep me posted

AUTHOR: - ()

I definitely have the money and I will most definitely fly to anywhere in the United States to bust this guy , keep me posted

Jack Dunham is a thief.

AUTHOR: Ed in Denver. - ()

Jack Dunham is a thief.    I've given him a deadline to produce what he promised by noon tomorrow.    I'm meeting with the main task force leader for internet crime in the western states.    The lady guy that scammed me went to jail with this guys help.      Thus investigator is awesome.    he will get him.   Jack you have till noon.    Last chance.  Ed in Denver.

FICO PERFECTION

AUTHOR: dee - ()

FICO PERFECTION is an (internet scam artist)

Concern

AUTHOR: Queen - ()

Yes. Has anyone received funding or a refund yet? I just paid my remaining upfront fee as well. I hope and pray this not a scam.. Thanks.

Andy

AUTHOR: Angela - ()

He is also advertising by the name of Andy in "Los Angeles"

andy@ficoperfection.com

I wonder how many people he's actually scammed so far

Have you contacted the feds yet ? ?

The feds cover mail & wire fraud

- Angela

AUTHOR: dsp - ()

No they are ripoffs....Do not go with them!!!

status update

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Dee was you situation resolved? I am a potential customer and I'm wondering I should attain ficoperfection services.

Fico Perfection ripped me off too

AUTHOR: dsp - ()

HI, I too have been ripped off my them. I paid them in June and was suppose to be funded by July...Jack does not answer his calls and will send emails sometimes. I have asked them repeatedly for more information and I was told I would be approved last Friday and yet...he disappears. I was lead to believe he was in California then he sent some paperwork with Texas on it...yes he got me but I am reporting him to the bank for wire fraud....

Unclear Contact

AUTHOR: Jack Dunham - ()

We are not sure who this individual is. If someone would leave a clear voicemail or email with their concerns, we could address their issue to complete the funding process or issue a refund. This individual did niether; so our job becomes hard when we do not know who we are dealing with other than missed calls. If this individual will contact us with comlete paperwork and contact info, we will make sure we get their funding or refund ASAP.

service not performed

AUTHOR: dee - ()

service has not been performed yet

amazing