Complaint Review: Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center

• Reported By: Christina — San Jose California United States of America
Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 203 Sacramento, California United States of America

Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center FBNRC FRAUD/SCAM Sacramento, California

I received a notice in the mail to renew my ficitious business name.  The notice and form stated that $150.00 was due in order to complete the process.  Since the form was being sent to Sacramento and appeared to be very official, I went ahead and mailed my payment.  A few weeks later, I received a suspicious confirmation letter accompanied by a form asking for personal information and a signature.  Upon sharing this with my husband, we both felt the need to research further and found FBNRC all over the web with fradulent reports against them.  I read through the fine print and learned that FBNRC is not even affiliated with a government agency.  Indeed, I have been duped and learned a big lesson!  Now all I want is my money back.  Any suggestions on how to receive my money without a long drawn out process?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fictitious-Business-Name-Renewal-Center/Sacramento-California-95821/Fictitious-Business-Name-Renewal-Center-FBNRC-FRAUDSCAM-Sacramento-California-790005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center