worn

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:oakland California
Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center
2740 Fulton Ave Suite 203 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center I almost got scammed $200-glad I read the small print and then reserached it online Sacramento California

Less than 2 weeks ago I received 2 official looking letters saying my Fictitious Business Names were up for renewal-the alarming part for me was that they were giving me less than 2 weeks to pay-which struck me as odd. The were charging me $100 for each of my DBA's-which also struck me as odd- I remember paying MUCH less. But figured it was plausible. Thankfully, as I went to call, I read the small print which said this was not a govt agency-but a solicitation. Then I called-didn't get thru-then I researched online and voila... a known SCAM. I am sharing the info with other BIZ Owners.

Catherine
oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fictitious-Business-Name-Renewal-Center/Sacramento-California-95821/Fictitious-Business-Name-Renewal-Center-I-almost-got-scammed-200-glad-I-read-the-small-pr-473874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fictitious Business Name Renewal Center