Complaint Review: Fidelity Finance Company

• Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:morganton North Carolina
Fidelity Finance Company
7411 Gordon Rd Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Fidelity Finance Company Recieved a check in the amount of 5,985 to deposit in the bank for taxes on sweepstakes winnings of 125,000 by David Frances Ottawa Ontario

The company called Fidelity Finance Company sent me a check for the amount of $5,985 to pay the taxes on a sweepstakes win of $125,000.00. The man David Frances told me over the phone that I needed to deposit the money in the bank and call him back and let him know that I had deposited it in the bank so I could get the other money from Fedex in a few days. They really got my hopes up that I was actually going to get my son back and now I get to find out that this is a ripoff and don't get to get him back. They need to be stopped, where is the justice system when you actually need it.

Crystal
morganton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Finance-Company/Ottawa-Ontario-M6T-4H3/Fidelity-Finance-Company-Recieved-a-check-in-the-amount-of-5985-to-deposit-in-the-bank-fo-440249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Finance Company