Complaint Review: Fidelity Finance Company

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Winter Haven Florida
Fidelity Finance Company
7411 Gordon Rd. Internet Canada

Fidelity Finance Company A letter and check were sent to me asking me to wire funds for taxes on my winnings. The check was $5985, they wanted $4985 wired. Ottawa, Ontario Internet

I received a letter stating that I had won $125,000 in a lottery with a check drawn on Wells Fargo Bank in California. The check is from Lend A Hand Foundation, Inc., 8105 Capwell Drive, Ste B, Oakland, CA 94021.

The check amount was for $5985 and they wanted me to wire funds of $4985 to the "Canadian Tax Office" to Sarah Lancaster, 2285 Broadway St., Ottawa, Ontario, M8H 7Y2 Canada. A contact person is David Frances at 1-778-317-6395. The letter is signed by H.I. Grundy.

This wire transfer amount is to cover taxes on my supposed winnings.

Jen
Winter Haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Finance-Company/internet/Fidelity-Finance-Company-A-letter-and-check-were-sent-to-me-asking-me-to-wire-funds-for-ta-433253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Finance Company