Complaint Review: Fidelity Finance Group

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: K Baldwin — Redondo Beach California United States of America
Fidelity Finance Group
433 N. Camden Dr Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Fidelity Finance Group Hazel Garcia, Leslie Haro, Patricia Payne, Justin Rhoads Abandoned me Beverly Hills, California

*General Comment: fidelity fraud!!!

*Author of original report: If You Were Scammed by Fidelity Finance Group in Beverly Hills

I signed up in August 2012.  Despite my huge payment I was always on time, even if I had to cut way back on everything.  They could only help me if I was two payments behind so I did that.  When I said I wanted to start paying again, Justin said he couldn't stop me, but it's hard to negotiate a loan mod based on hardship if I am paying, so I did not resume.  In November I started to see some movement.  My negotiator said I was spending too much on food, somebody should talk to be about my credit cards (nobody did), and please redo my hardship letter.   The bank statements I uploaded had notations and she wanted a clean copy.  Justin said I had a very good strong case and it should be wrapped up within a month.

January-February is when things started to go south.  My file changed status on Feb 8 from Underwriting to Application Processing which supposedly meant it went to the lenders.  About a week later I got a frantic call from Hazel Garcia asking me if any Fidelity staff member had solicited me for more money.  They had not.  Justin sent me an email that he had accepted a position in another company, an email to Patricia Payne bounced.  Then the huge notice appeared on the log-in screen that they were no longer accepting residential cases.  I talked to Leslie Haro and she told me there were still a lot of staff members there and that I should be hearing from my bank any day.   That was the last conversation I had with her.  I uploaded information on May 15, and over Memorial Day Weekend could not log in at all.  It gave me an error message.

I hired a real estate attorney to help me repair the mess with my bank.  I don't know what is going to happen.   He said everything they told me is "bull****".  He is telling my bank I am a victim of a scam.   His office is in Beverly Hills and the day I saw him I went over to 433 N. Camden, 6th floor, and was told, Oh, they moved out 3 or 4 months ago.  Leslie Haro's phone number is a land line in San Diego.   I feel incredibly stupid that I would have let this happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Finance-Group/Beverly-Hills-California-/Fidelity-Finance-Group-Hazel-Garcia-Leslie-Haro-Patricia-Payne-Justin-Rhoads-Abandoned-893373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Finance Group

#1 General Comment

fidelity fraud!!!

AUTHOR: Lloyd - ()

Fidelity ruined my life too.I have the exact same story..justin rhoads.  Id like to speak w you amd hear your story. A year and a lawyernlater my home has been foreclosed. I have lots of paper trails and would love help getting them. This is so disgusting that noone cares about what they are doing.!!!

If You Were Scammed by Fidelity Finance Group in Beverly Hills

AUTHOR: K B - (United States of America)

I went to my local police department to file a report and they suggested that I first file a report on a website that is co-sponsored by the National White Collar Crime Center and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Fidelity sent me an unsolicited email to begin our relationship and took my payment over the internet, making this an internet crime.

The website is www.ic3.gov

If we can get enough people to file a report on the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) maybe we can get some justice.  They will send you a thank you with a link to your report, that you could possibly use if you are continuing to get a Loan Modification through other means.