Complaint Review: Fidelity Financial

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Single Mother of 3 — Waterville Minnesota United States of America
Fidelity Financial
433 N. Canden Dr. -6th floor, Beverly Hills, CA. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Fidelity Financial Hazel Garcia, Patricia Payne, etc... These people have all my private information...They made me believe that if I went through them that I would be able to keep my house, put 2 years of payments at the end of my loan and start fresh wit Beverly Hills, California

*Author of original report: What is right...

*Author of original report: Response to rude comments

*General Comment: Let me see if I get this straight. I have some questions

I went on the internet to see who could help me push my modification foward because Chase Bank kept pushing me around and saying I did not have all my paper work in when I verified that I did...I have been through 3 modification situations and got tired of the same excuses of not qualifying with them not recieving paperwork.  Fidelity financial poped up and so I looked into it.  A gentleman called me, if you say his name I would know it but don't know it at this time.  Anyways I told him my story about Chase, he then told me taht there was a gentleman from waseca MN that was dealing with Chase and Chase had screwed up his whole closing and the guy got his house free and clear.  He wanted to do the same for me because Chase was ripping people off with the gov. money they recieved and not helping out their clients.  He wanted to go after Chase and get me money for me and save my house from forclosure.  I was in touch with Patricia Payne and Hazel Garcia for about 6 months till March and their website said I had to use some kind of back door to get into my account no...they dont recieve phone calls but I can go into my account online and email information back and forth to the both of them.  So I sent all information to them, plus 2 checks for $925.00 totaling $1850.00.  They got me!  What can I do to get my money back and how can we put these people behind bars!!  Unreal taht this is allowed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Financial/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Fidelity-Financial-Hazel-Garcia-Patricia-Payne-etc-These-people-have-all-my-private-i-897432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Financial

What is right...

AUTHOR: Single Mother of 3 - ()

I am just wanting to get my money back because they told me they would put payments at the end of my modification loan...they are not even able to get a hold of and I think it is pothetic taht the BBB supported this company.  That is one reason I went with Fidelity.  I just want my money back...can anyone help me get my $1850.00 back??

Response to rude comments

AUTHOR: Single Mother of 3 - (United States of America)

I am going through a modification because my ex moved out...I can't afford the payments but could afford a moddified payment...I used my tax money to pay fidelity financial because they said they could help push the modification through faster and told me that chase, wells fargo and bank of america are puting their clients through more then a few modifications and then say they dont qualify...Fidelity Financial said they could make it happen with 2 payments of 925.00...then he proceeded on telling me these other stories of other people he helped.  Yes I want to keep my house.  I have 3 children.  no i am not looking for a free ride.  but chase told me and fidelity told me not to make payments till the modification went through.  in the mean time I am getting out of debt with everything else to make it easier when the modification does go through.  I put my trust into Fidelity thinking I would get my modification sooner and not get so far behind.  You read into this in a negative way.  I am just a single mom trying to keep a roof over my childrens head.  Until you have walked in my shoes mister...dont judge me!

#3 General Comment

Let me see if I get this straight. I have some questions

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

First Question.
You have been trying to modify your mortgage because either you can pay the payments, but you have no money left over every month, and you would like to have some money left over after you pay your mortgage, or you cannot afford your mortgage payment at all, and the mod will help you to pay it.  Do I have that part right?

Second Question.
You contacted this company hoping to get them to help get your modification pushed through using their services. Instead they told you about a customer had, or read about where Chase Bank screwed up his closing, so this guy ended up getting his house for free.  They wanted to do the same for you?  Is that correct?

Third Question.
You paid them 1850.00 to perfrom this service.  So it sounds like you were no longer interested in just getting  a modification, but you were hoping to use a technicality to sue Chase, and get your house for free???  If this is true , the real crook is you.  Chase should have been writing a rip off report on you.  The bank loaned you the money.  When you first got the loan, you knew what your payments were going to be, but you did not cry or complain.