Complaint Review: Fidelity Investments

• Reported By: Adam — Costa Mesa California
Fidelity Investments
Internet USA

Fidelity Investments stocks 401 retirement fund Internet

*Author of original report: wtf?

*Consumer Comment: Call Them!

I have a 401k account with over $50k in it.  A few months ago, I suddenly notices transactions of large amounts in my account, transferring my holdings from one fund to another fund.  I did not request these transfers and did not know anything about them.  I sent a letter to Fidelity to inquire about them but they have refused to respond to me at all.

Additionally, when logging into my account online, I noticed that they have a very old mailing address for me (though my email address of record is current).  But there is no way to change the address online.  Again, I sent a letter to Fidelity about the address change but they have refused to respond to me at all.

If they don't take care of this, I am going to roll over my entire balance into my account at another bank, and then sue Fidelity for breach of fiduciary duty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Investments/internet/Fidelity-Investments-stocks-401-retirement-fund-Internet-1135826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Investments

wtf?

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

why the hell would i need to do that when i already wrote to them.  duh- read above!  they entered transactions without my approval!

Call Them!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Call them on their 800 line.  Ask the right questions.  I highly doubt the person on the other end is going to just go silent or say, "no comment"!