Complaint Review: Fidelity Lending Group

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:atwater California
Fidelity Lending Group
100 EAST LINTON BLVD. Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Fidelity Lending Group Fake company promised me a loan and now Im BROKE! Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Please don't!

On Dec. 26 2007 I was contacted by a man named Charles Flemming stating that he received my online application for a $5,000 loan and i was approved. Mr. Flemming stated since my credit was not all that great the company needed some collateral but the collateral was $800.00 dollars, he stated that the money would need to be send via money gram.

He faxed me a loan disbursement form (which looked real) that stated "as per our earlier conversation, attached for your review and agreement is a commitment letter, loan agreement and disbursement form confirmingthe credit facilities available to you. please review and contact me at 1866-278-8675 ext. 443"

I read the terms and conditions signed the paperwork and faxed them. He contacted me with in that hour and stated that the company has outside lenders that buy the accounts and that the money gram would need to be made in there name. I did not think anything of it and sent the money. He contacted me the very next day and stated that i would need to send another $800.00 dollars, I told him i did not have another $800.00 to send and if he can just reimburse me my money. Mr. Flemming stated that it would just be easier to send the money since in the contract i signed it stated that the lender may ask for further funds. I told him that I wanted my money back and he stated i would need to wait until January to get my money back and it was best to send the funds, i borrowed the money and sent another $800.00 (yes i know dumb me) he stated the money would be in my account the next day no later than 5:00 p.m.

I waited and no money was in my account, I called "Fidelity Lending" the next morning and stated that i was told the money would be in my account by 5:00 pm and nothing showed up. He stated that he would go to his supervisor and make sure the funds would be there the next day, I waited and nothing came. I called them the next day and they did not answer my calls, I called the police department and stated i would need to get a hold of the Florida Police deparment since they are located in Florida. I told my case to the Florida Police and stated they have not provided me with the funds, I was advised that this was Fraud and that i was the 13th caller that made a complaint inregards to this company.

so here i am with no money kicking my self for sending $1,600 and i was Ripped OFF!

Brenda
atwater, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Lending-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Fidelity-Lending-Group-Fake-company-promised-me-a-loan-and-now-Im-BROKE-Delray-Beach-Flor-335613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Lending Group

Please don't!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I am a customer of the real fidelity and they would never do such a thing. The scenario you described had scam written all over it. I am so sorry it happened to you, but at the same time, you need to be more carefully.

I am also sad that you would report that "Fidelity" did this when it was not them, just some stupid scam artist. If the company is bad report them, if someone impersonated them, don't hurt the company that was impersonated.