Complaint Review: Fidelity Lending Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:totowa New Jersey
Fidelity Lending Group
Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fidelity Lending Group Steal money and should be in prison! Delray Beach Florida

I was contacted by david berkley from fidelity lending group an notified that I was approved for a $5,000 personal loan and would have to pay $910.00 for the first 6 months payments. I would have to send the money by moneygram to a sandra in minto, canada. I thought this was pretty strange but I stupidly sent the money. That evening 12/21/07 I received a call from a Scott from customer service notifying me that the loan was not approved by the insurance company and I would have to send an additional $910.00 to secure the loan. I demanded my money refunded and he stated I would have to wait until the next billing cycle. I realized that I was robbed. I filed a complaint online with the Better Business Bureau in Florida. I do not believe these people really are located in Florida or even in the USA. I hope the Police, FBI and IRS are investigating their whearabouts. I know I would love to get my hands on them! They also still have the nerve to advertise online!

Barbaras
totowa, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Lending-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida/Fidelity-Lending-Group-Steal-money-and-should-be-in-prison-Delray-Beach-Florida-305411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Lending Group