Complaint Review: Fidelity Lottery Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Glorious — Irmo California
Fidelity Lottery Sweepstakes
3800 Las Vegas South Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Fidelity Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed Funds Sent me a check for $2,980.00 and told me to deposit it into my account to take care of taxes on $397,020.00. After depositing it in my account, he would call me to give me a pin #. I looked them up Las Vegas, Nevada

I had several bills that needed to be paid.  Imagine my suprise when I received the letter and check for $2,980.00, and this was just for the taxes to future sum of $397,020.00.  I was elated, but I always check such things out.

Scammers, just as I thought.  Terrible to try to trick or put someone down who is already down because of finances.  These people have no heart.  They should be punished charged for causing emotional distress.  They should surely be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Lottery-Sweepstakes/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Fidelity-Lottery-Sweepstakes-Division-of-Unclaimed-Funds-Sent-me-a-check-for-298000-and-1040814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Lottery Sweepstakes