• Report: #392013

• Reported By:New Bedford Massachusetts
Fidelity Securities
Toronto, Ontario Canada

FIDELITY SECURITIES why do they hurt other people feelings Toronto Ontario

I'm writting this letter to let you know that I recieved a letter telling me that i won $125,000.00. I was shock at first, but then I decided to look up this information in the internet. I'm glad I did. It was a scam. Mr. Jeffrey Stephens that person my husband spoke to told him that I won this amount, but had to deposit it in my bank then call back on Monday so that he could make the tax payment to Maria Rodriguez, 1850 Bank St. Ottawe, Canada, K1V728. He contiued asking Mr. Stephen Is this a SCAM he said no, my husband asked him why do I have to send this money to Canada, If I live in the United States. He said he didn't know. My husband told him right now we are looking at the internet and it says that you're check is a scam. When he heard this he hung up. We tried to call him back a few times, but the answering machine came out.

I think I did the right thing. to look up this information in the internet and was surprised at how many people this company has stolen from. It's sad, but it's a wake up call. When a person recieves a letter like this look up the information before doing anything. I never cashed the check. I had my hopes up, but at the same time I told my husband I wasn't to sure about this.

Amy
New Bedford, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Securities/Toronto-Ontario-M5G-2N7/FIDELITY-SECURITIES-why-do-they-hurt-other-people-feelings-Toronto-Ontario-392013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Securities