Complaint Review: Fidelity Support Services

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: VanillaSage — Richmond Texas United States of America
Fidelity Support Services
11350 Random Hills Suite 800 Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Fidelity Support Services Teresa Mansfield, Elizabeth Burton I paid these individuals $2500.00 to help me get my mortgage rate down to a 2%. They have disappeared and I am still fighting with my bank for the loan modification. Fairfax, Virginia

I was contacted my Fidelity Support Services via telephone and was made an offer to assist us with getting our mortgage payment down by lowering our interest rate down to a 2%. Since we were struggling to pay our mortgage, it sounded very promising. They even "Guaranteed" that we would be approved for a motification or they woiuld repay the $2500. in full. This was back in July 2012. I corresponded with Teresa frequently in the beginning. I even spoke with her via e-mail in the middle part of November 2012. I am still in the middle of getting my modification approved so reached out to Teresa and discovered that the phone number doesn't work and the email was returned as "undeliverable". I feel like we have been taken advantage of. If this modification does not get approved, we do not know what we are going to do. I don't want to lose my home but we are already months behind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Support-Services/Fairfax-Virginia-22030/Fidelity-Support-Services-Teresa-Mansfield-Elizabeth-Burton-I-paid-these-individuals-250-996811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Support Services