Complaint Review: Fidelity Trust, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona USA
Fidelity Trust, Inc.
North Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Fidelity Trust, Inc. Winner of USA MEGA Million Jackpot also known as " The Big Game". Since this is final notice all prize money must be claimed no later than August 20. 2009. Call your account manager, immediately. Las Vegas, Nevada

* : Destroy the check

I hardly believed if it is real check. I have no idea how I get that from in which  I never seen this before. I read carefully of letter and required to call the Company. It was all recording and said called back frequently. I did not cashed it due to I feel odd about this. From what I see the name on the check and letter were not similar and address as well. I decided to check on the Internet to type up the company name to make sure it is real business or not. I found from Ripoff Report that one of customer did mention the same issue as mine from Fidelity Trust Inc. I was grateful not to cash in my bank. I still have a check so what am I do? I did report to the Ripoff but what is next? Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Trust-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Fidelity-Trust-Inc-Winner-of-USA-MEGA-Million-Jackpot-also-known-as-The-Big-Game-Si-495407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Trust, Inc.

#1

Destroy the check

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

It is fake.