gay

Complaint Review: Fidelity Wheel Of Fortune 21 Century Star Alliance - Yellow Pages

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:Morgantown West Virginia
Fidelity Wheel Of Fortune 21 Century Star Alliance - Yellow Pages
2395 Speakman Drive Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Fidelity Solutions And Secure Bond Bureau - Fidelity Wheel Of Fortune 21 Century Star Alliance - Yellow Pages I received a letter in the mail stating that I had won a sweepstakes and sent 2 checks. Mississauga Ontario

I received a letter in the mail 4/30/08 stating that I had won a sweeptake and sent me 2 checks one for 11,659.57 and one for 640.49. The checks were from Shell Community Federal Credit Union. I called the number on the checks and spoke with someone and ask her if the checks were legitimate. She ask what the check numbers were and what the numbers on the bottom was. I told her and she stated that I could cash the one for 640.49 but I had to call Secure Bond Bureau and get a surety bond to cash the 11,659.57 check. She give me a name and number to call.

I called the number and spoke with Maria and she told me that I needed to cash the 640.49 check and send her 605.00 and then I would get a surety bond on 5/2/08 and I could cash the other check as soon as I got this bond. I was ver skeptical because I never entered any sweepstakes. I really had my hopes up and thought that this was really a legitimate win and then I came in to work and did some research and found that they are not legitimate. I think that they need to be proceuted for scamming people.

Mary
Morgantown, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fidelity-Wheel-Of-Fortune-21-Century-Star-Alliance-Yellow-Pages/Mississauga-Ontario/Fidelity-Solutions-And-Secure-Bond-Bureau-Fidelity-Wheel-Of-Fortune-21-Century-Star-Alli-329806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fidelity Wheel Of Fortune 21 Century Star Alliance - Yellow Pages