Complaint Review: Fido Management Oltions Inc

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2008

• Reported By:Autryville North Carolina
Fido Management Oltions Inc
475/7 Brookside Dr. Fredricton. New Brunswick, E3A 8Z4 Canada Fredricton, New Brunswick U.S.A.

Fido Management Oltions Inc I received a leter informing me I had won $180,000 sweepstake The Name On The Check Sent, To Cover Taxes On The Prize Was $4,285.84 And Was From Sleeping Innovations, Inc.Fredricton New Brunswick

*Consumer Comment: OK

I received a letter dated 4/4/2008 from Fido management Solutions reporting that I was a luck winner of a sweepstake sponsored by a group of multi national companies in North America. It stated I had the sweepstake numbers 03-06-10-13 that drew the luck number 05-08-15-21-28 which consequently won in the 2nd place category. The letter stated the winning number entilted me to the sum of $180,000. Directions were to NOT cash the check until I spoke with Daniel Watson at 1-647-233-1285 for activation of the check and further clarifications. When I called and spoke with "Daniel Watson", whom I could hardly understand, he directed me to deposit the check by the next business day or the prize money would be voided. He then satated that after I deposited the check to call him back and he would relese the rest of the prize winnings to me by UPS. The letter was signed by Laura Weinstein, Client Care Manager.

Shelia
Autryville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fido-Management-Oltions-Inc/Fredricton-New-Brunswick/Fido-Management-Oltions-Inc-I-received-a-leter-informing-me-I-had-won-180000-sweepstake-325590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fido Management Oltions Inc

OK

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

You only related half of the story. What did you do ?? Did you follow instructions, or did you trash the check ?? Were you actually ripped off ?? What's going on ? DUH !

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC