Complaint Review: FieWebStores.com

• Reported By: Lynn — Capshaw Alabama
FieWebStores.com
Athens Ohio , Select State/Province USA

FineWebStores.com DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! Athens Ohio

Do not use this company. I made a $202.00 purchase on 31 May. The purchase showed up on my credit card in less than a week.

I waited and called numerous times to see where my order was.  Ten weeks late I was still waigint and they were still telling me,  it will be coming soon.

I finally cancelled the order.  They said they would credit my credit card.  Two weeks later I am still waiting for the refund to appera on my credit card.

I have been talking to Travis at the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FieWebStorescom/Select-StateProvince/FineWebStorescom-DONT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-Athens-Ohio-1077922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FieWebStores.com