Complaint Review: Field Agent

• Reported By: Randy — Huntington beach California
Field Agent
Internet USA

Field Agent FieldAgent iphone App Scams agents into doing free work Internet

My girlfriend and I came across this app and thought it would be fun to make extra cash. Basically, the app gives you jobs that pay between $2 and $6.50. A job appears, you must reserve it, and you have 2 hours to complete. These jobs require you to find items or displays in stores and submit photos. After complaining that the instructions were ambiguos and inconsistent (resulting in non-payment) my account was suspended in addition to being denied payment for 9 jobs that I completed following the complaint. I was told that because my girfriend and I shared the device/accounts that we breached terms and agreements. This is NOT in the terms and has no bearing on job completion, quality, and payment thereof. I mean, realistically it's an APP and anybody can become use it and the company has no clue for they do not ask for proof of identification. Anyhow, After arguing this, the company responded by saying my photos were not clear. This is a lie. They refuse to even email proof (as the regularly do and have done in the past) that show you your errors. The company is cashing in on free labor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Field-Agent-/internet/Field-Agent-FieldAgent-iphone-App-Scams-agents-into-doing-free-work-Internet-1167916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Field Agent