Complaint Review: Field Asset Services

• Reported By: Trusted Them — Austin Texas
Field Asset Services
Austin, Texas USA

Field Asset Services They don't care about the little guys! Austin Texas

Nevermind. FAS has made a lot of money off of small vendors working hard for them and to no end. FAS found ways not to pay. Either becuase of grass clippings, or for some reason there was a coke bottle in the photos that the agent took after the job was completed. Nevermind that the photos of the identical area in my photos did not show a coke bottle. One would think that more than just me as the original vendor and the agent has keys to the property and one would think that it was possible for someone to enter the property, leave the coke bottle and the agent enters after that. But that is not how it works at FAS. My photos shows not coke bottle and the agents does so therefore I am lying and trying to falsfy photos and by this I am not paid. I am sure this sounds familiar to other vendors. I performed work for another vendor and that vendor never paid me. How does FAS react. They basically said it was not their problem. Did they hold the other vendor's payables. We all know what that is about. FAS holds onto your money - bascially as hostage while you continue to work for free. I ended up doing over 4k dollars for work for the other vendor who skipped town and FAS said to me - not their problem.

I wish I would have thought of such a racket. Nevermind. They are are company where the word Nevermind comes to mind. Nevermind that you did the work, Nevermind that they owe you and have been paid for the work by the bank. Nevermind that you owe others. Nevermind small vendor who believed in FAS. They can not be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Field-Asset-Services/Austin-Texas/Field-Asset-Services-They-dont-care-about-the-little-guys-Austin-Texas-1073498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Field Asset Services