Complaint Review: Field Tactical Unit

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Merkel Texas
Field Tactical Unit
1755 THE EXCHANGE, SUITE 349 ATLANTA, GA 30339 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Field Tactical Unit DBA filed under VERNARD SIMMONS who is also the CEO of T.U.R.N.S INC I did some work as a merchandiser for this company in four SAMS store setting up a floor sample display. I completed the jobs and sent in the necessary paperwork. After a month I did not recieve any pay. I called the contact and after numerous attemps she replied with an email stating that the company had no money to pay me. Research shows that Vernard Simmons filed DBA in georgia as Field Tactical Unit. He is also the CEO of TURNS INC, a retail marketing company. They owe me about 350 dollars. Yet they maintain 4 corporate offices in various states and they can't pay the people who are doing the work. Atlanta Georgia

I was hire as a contractor in the merchandising field to place display's in 4 SAMS club stores. I agreed to the job and did these job. I submitted the requested paperwork and waited to be paid. After not hearing from them, I called and emailed the scheduler. I finally got an email stating that they had no money to pay the jobs done. I did some research and the company that hired me Field Tactical Unit was a DBA filed in Georgia by the CEO of TURNS INC. It seems that the latest business model is to hold out paying minor money owed to merchandisers to help maintain the four corporate offices. Needless to say I have never been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Field-Tactical-Unit/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Field-Tactical-Unit-DBA-filed-under-VERNARD-SIMMONS-who-is-also-the-CEO-of-TURNS-INC-I-1117218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Field Tactical Unit