Complaint Review: Fields Incorporated

17 Richmond St., London, ON. Canada London, ON, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 647-889-2352
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Fields Incorporated, Harris Bank, Roselle Congratulations letter about Shoppers Lottery enclosed with legit looking $4,700 check made out to me. London, Ontario Canada

Yesterday, I received a letter in the mail, along with a very legitimate looking check for $4,700 made out to me with my address on it. The letter was from "Fields Incorporated" in London, Ontario, Canada, but the address under the same name on the check, was "1 Ice Cream Dr., Dunkirk, NY 14048. Also on the check is Harris Bank Roselle, IL.

The letter was exactly the same as all of the previous reports, saying it was a Shoppers Lottery, that I'd actually won $120,00, to call before cashing the check, and to wire $2980, and that my next check would be for $115,300. The claim agents name is Kim White, it lists the promotions Manager's name as Suzzane Stephens.

I must admit, I was somewhat tempted to cash the $4,700 check, because it looked so legitimate, but ironically, as I was reading the letter, Oprah was broadcasting a show on all kinds of scams, mail and online, and the expert clearly described this type as being a typical scam.

If I were to cash this check, I would probably end up responsible for the money, perhaps arrested and, further harassed by the perpetrators. I've been on unemployment for several months, and with the holidays coming up, at first glance, this seemed to be the answer to my prayers. Clearly, if it seems too good to be true, it is! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ONE!!!

Tracy m.
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fields-Incorporated/London-ON-Ontario-H3C-4W7/Fields-Incorporated-Harris-Bank-Roselle-Congratulations-letter-about-Shoppers-Lottery-en-398222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fields Incorporated