Complaint Review: Fierce Clothing and Accesories

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kim — El Paso Texas
Fierce Clothing and Accesories
Clinton township , Michigan USA

Fierce Clothing and Accesories, Dalvone Smith I have sent several emails and I haven't recieved a response to any of them in regards to my return bc I want to exchange and I know I have store credit! Clinton township Michigan

Hi my name is Kim and I recently purchased a dress from Fierce Clothing and accesories sight that I started to follow on Instagram. I placed my order January 9,2013 and I received it January 29,2013 because it was on back order. I returned my Ms Thang dress on January 31 of 2013 because it was too short for me nothing was wrong with the dress it was just the fitting. I know this company only gives store credits which I was perfectly aware of and fine with because all I wanted to do is make an exchange with a different dress that was all. I never got return emails and this company even blocked me From Instagram which is very unproffessional. I have $75 of store credit but this company is ripping me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fierce-Clothing-and-Accesories-/Clinton-township-Michigan-48038/Fierce-Clothing-and-Accesories-Dalvone-Smith-I-have-sent-several-emails-and-I-havent-r-1122550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fierce Clothing and Accesories