Complaint Review: Fife RV

• Reported By: tkirk — Olalla Washington United States of America
Fife RV
Gig Harbor, Washington Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Fife RV Switch and Bait Scam Gig Harbor, Washington

In November 2010 my husband and I were in the market for a tow behind trailer because both of our sons were coming home for Thanksgiving with significant others and we did not have space in the house for all of them.

Fife Rv had a 2010 Keystone Hideout for just under $16,000 which we figured we could budget. After touring the RV's and starting the paperwork we were told that the 2010 had been sold already and all they had was the 2011 model for $25,000. We were stressed for time and went ahead with the 2011. When asked about their online sales they claimed that was handled by a third party and they had no knowledge of what was even on the site.

A month later, just out of curiousity, I went on Fife RV online and the same 2010 Keystone was still listed as available. I called them saying my name was Laurie and asked Mike, the salesman I was transfered to, if the 2010 Keystone was still available. He told me it was and to come on in and he would have it pulled in front for me.

I feel they are the worst of the worst and I would warn anyone in the market for a RV not to go to Fife. I sent my complaint to the AG of Washington but have yet to receive a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fife-RV/Gig-Harbor-Washington-/Fife-RV-Switch-and-Bait-Scam-Gig-Harbor-Washington-741314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fife RV