Complaint Review: Fifth Third Bank

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Daryl — Petersburg Ohio U.S.A.
Fifth Third Bank
5050 Kingsley Dr. Cincinnati,, Ohio United States of America

Fifth Third Bank Shoe Box Operation Cincinnati, , Ohio

*General Comment: Not even CLOSE to reality.

This is one of those credit card companies that make you an offer you can't refuse. "0" % intrest for 15 months. Okay, I took the bait. I sent my second payment in to them and they couldn't find it. I called them to make a payment by phone before I received a 25.00 late fee. I was told that they are not technologically advanced enough to take a payment over the phone or internet. My worry is are they advanced enough to protect your money from hackers, identity theft, etc. They returned my check a couple of days later with a letter that they could not find my account to put the payment on. They had my first and last name on the check along with my full address, my routing number, the name and address of my bank, and my bank account number. I also put the last 4 digits of my credit card on my check! I can tell you how many people in your household, their ages, and your income with half that much information. My guess is that they wanted the 25.00 late fee, or this bank is operating out of a shoe box with a rotary dial phone. Stay clear of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-Third-Bank/Cincinnati-Ohio-45263/Fifth-Third-Bank-Shoe-Box-Operation-Cincinnati-Ohio-933917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth Third Bank

#1 General Comment

Not even CLOSE to reality.

AUTHOR: Me - (United States of America)

5 seconds on www.53.com (Fifth Thirds website) should be enough to prove NONE of this report resembles reality.  Fifth Third issues credit cards and is based in Cincinnati.  Beyond that, there is ZERO accurate information.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC