Complaint Review: Fifth Third Bank

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Newport Kentucky
Fifth Third Bank
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Fifth Third Bank Has anyone ever been fired from Fifth Third unjustly? Cincinnati Ohio

Has anyone ever been fired from collections at 53 Bank?

I have been experiencing co-worker bullying and I'm afraid they will fire me vs her.This woman keeps maticulious notes on all employees and then turns them over to the supervisior. She is a Team Lead of three of us.

If I do get fired, I will be the 14th person in this position that this woman has gotten fired.

She has taken me and the other woman that works with us to HR numerous times for trivial things. She reports ever move we make and in the meetings with the supervisior, she brings all these things up.

I'm hoping that at least a few of the 13 others that have been fired will respond as I am thinking of filing a law suit against this woman.

Mad as hell
Newport, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-Third-Bank/Cincinnati-Ohio/Fifth-Third-Bank-Has-anyone-ever-been-fired-from-Fifth-Third-unjustly-Cincinnati-Ohio-457217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth Third Bank