Complaint Review: Fifth Third Bank

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Honest Consumer — Sistersville United States of America
Fifth Third Bank

Fifth Third Bank Has been debiting my checking and they were never authorized to do so. internet

I have just discovered that Fifth Third Bank has been debiting my checking account that I have at a different bank. They were never authorized to do so. I have tried for weeks to speak to someone that can help me but have been told I have no account with them. They have no information in their system for me, so they say. I want to know why they have been taking my money and I do have 2 years of bank records from my bank to prove they have been taking a monthly fee from my account. After  weeks of calling them, someone finally found records on me and they say I signed a contract for a credit card machine for my small home based business. I asked them to fax me the contract I supposedly signed and it is NOT my signature! They admit I have never used their services. They are refusing to refund the $800+ dollars they have fraudulently taken from me. I believe they are bullies and rip-offs and I am going to have to pursue getting my money back through the courts. I work very hard for my money and am now going to have to work even harder to try and get back what is mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-Third-Bank/internet/Fifth-Third-Bank-Has-been-debiting-my-checking-and-they-were-never-authorized-to-do-so-997919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth Third Bank