Complaint Review: Fifth Third Bank

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: craig1234 — Cincinnati Ohio
Fifth Third Bank
Nationwide USA

Fifth Third Bank Reposeesion after cancelling checking account automatic withdraw Cincinnati Nationwide

After using Automatic withdraw with Fifth Third Bank I cancelled automatic withdraw because everytime a payment was  withdrawn the other bills were also withdrawn which made my account overdraw. I emmediately was contacted by bank and told I now owed $800.00 to get from out of reposession. My payments were ony $236.00 per month. Also oddly I owe $6550.00 on boat! Almost paid for and they would rather threaten me with repo!! I am only 2 payments behind but the errogance of the associate from this person that called was unimaginable! I simply told her to come take boat and that I will see them in court. There has to be a case with this. Any attorneys out there?

Anyways I guess I will Pay what I can $236.00 but she won't take a partial payment and told me since I cancelled automatic withdraw they were siezing my boat by the next few days. I am looking into what can be done but i wish everyone will cancel account with these arrogent bully's! It really is amazing how we the people bailed out these son of bitches by the us government and they will act like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-Third-Bank/nationwide/Fifth-Third-Bank-Reposeesion-after-cancelling-checking-account-automatic-withdraw-Cincinn-1168518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth Third Bank