Complaint Review: Fifth third bank

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: John — Arlington Texas
Fifth third bank
P O box 630041 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Fifth third bank Fifth thirds forgot to send in my Tax affidavit on my lease car. Then a year after The lease had ended sent me a tax bill. I have revived 4 different tax bills with different amounts. Texas does not charge personal lease cars a property tax. But, since fifth third did not send in the form ( only for 2012) I get stuck with the bill. I was not charged for 2008-2011. The lease ended Jan 2012. In dec of 2012 is when I received the first tax bill. Fifth thirds didn't file the taxes with Tarrant county by the April deadline. So since they messed up I get the bill. Never ever do any biz with this group Cincinnati Ohio

Fifth thirds bank is charging me a tax bill a year after the lease ended. Fifth thirds did not send the personal use tax affidavit to Tarrant county by the required April deadline. since they messed up I get stuck with the bill. And to make it better, Fifth thirds doesn't even know what the correct amount I owe is.  I have received 4 different amounts. I even received a bill for one of their other customers with my address on it (3 times) on an account we never had. Even Erin, at the tax office, stated that the bank messed up and I could not have filled it myself or done anything to correct it. So, in short, FIFTH THIRDS BANK messed up and I get stuck paying for their mistake!!!  Please let there be a class action suit out there against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fifth-third-bank/Cincinnati-Ohio-45263/Fifth-third-bank-Fifth-thirds-forgot-to-send-in-my-Tax-affidavit-on-my-lease-car-Then-a-1056528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fifth third bank