Complaint Review: Fiji Vacations

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Fiji Vacations
711 West 17th Street Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Fiji Vacations Melissa Pomeroy RIPPED OFF, OVERCHARGED, REFUSED ANY REFUNDS Costa Mesa, California

Melissa Pomeroy and Fiji Vacations is the worst business I have ever dealt with. Melissa was rude from day 1! She overcharged me by almost $1800. I tried to cancel with her and she refused to cancel and charged me money I didnt authorize and forced me into going on this trip because she refused to give my money back. The manager at the resorts cant stand her. She has the worst business ethics out of anyone I have ever met or seen from a company. This person should not be in business. Apparently there are other rip off reports that say the same thing. Here is a link to one.

Everything this person said is true. She did the exact same thing to me. RIPPED ME OFF! She refused to give me any refund and over charged me $1000's of dollars. She is the rudest person I've ever met that is actually trying to sell a service. Someone will be taking her to court soon or multiple people.

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS PERSON OR GIVE HER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!! SHE WILL CHARGE YOU ALL SORTS OF FESS THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiji-Vacations/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/Fiji-Vacations-Melissa-Pomeroy-RIPPED-OFF-OVERCHARGED-REFUSED-ANY-REFUNDS-Costa-Mesa-Ca-966969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiji Vacations