Complaint Review: File Late

• Reported By: Igo — Columbia Maryland United States of America
File Late
8275 S Eastern Ave Suite 200 Internet, Nevada United States of America

File Late filelate a SCAM Internet, Nevada

I needed to file tax 2010 which already been late. The web shows that they can get missing W2/1099 and they even make checked mark whatever forms are missing.

So, I ordered only 1099 before asking others. After they charged my credit card, an email came and saying they have no record. I called the company for 1099 and they have it. I also finally called IRS because I got a letter from them and them have all forms I needed and will send them to me with NO COST.

That means this web is a scam, selling stuff that they don't have. I would look for a good lawyer that can make this case to go to court. AND PLEASE NOTE TO ANYONE THAT NEED FORMS, JUST CALL IRS THEY HAVE THEM FOR YOU AND ITS FREE. And ANY GREAT LAWYER WANT TO BRING THIS CASE?? CONTACT ME, I M WITH YOU TO BRING THIS COMPANY TO A TABLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/File-Late/Internet-Nevada-89123/File-Late-filelate-a-SCAM-Internet-Nevada-910559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on File Late