Complaint Review: File Your Taxes

• Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By: MotherOf2 — Oakland California United States of America
File Your Taxes
Oxnard, California United States of America

File Your Taxes fileyourtaxes.com Charged for a tax filing that was supposed to be FREE!! Oxnard, California

*Consumer Comment: Great Company

I was referred to this company through the IRS. I did my taxes and everything seemed fine, they did not charge me. BUT I did my husbands taxes- who qualified for the free filing as well and they charged us almost $50.00!. I emailed and called to ask why we were being charged. I was called stupid and told to use common sense. I was also told that they would not refund me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/File-Your-Taxes/Oxnard-California-93031/File-Your-Taxes-fileyourtaxescom-Charged-for-a-tax-filing-that-was-supposed-to-be-FREE-563089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on File Your Taxes

Great Company

AUTHOR: myaddress - (United States of America)

I've been using FileYourTaxes for almost as long as they have been in existence.  I find it easy and the staff helpful.  I've called them for help in the past and they have been very accommodating.  I think you have an isolated case that doesn't warrant a posting on this website.