- Report: #869946
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: FileLate.com
FileLate.comInternet United States of America
FileLate.com FRAUDULENT TAX FIRM - TAKES PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CHARGES CREDIT CARD BUT DOESN"T PROVIDE SERVICE. Once you do business with them, you're money is GONE and they have personal information. Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They charge you 47.95 and then do not do the following that they claim and are therefore ripping you off.
1) they do not efile for you which is the entire point of their service
2) they send you an email with a link for instructions and the link is broken - and there is no way to call customer service. Instead they have a "chat" where someone with a first name only responds to maybe 1 or half of your questions with the same canned response, such as, look at the email we provided to you. When you respond that the email provided a broken link to the IRS website, they respond with the same exact canned response. Literally cut and past it for any question you ask.
3) they do not allow you to log in and get the tax return you prepared, there is no way to do this
This site is 100% a scam. I've already filed a complaint with my bank and the IRS.
PLEASE HELP SHUT DOWN FILELATE.COM
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FileLatecom/internet/FileLatecom-FRAUDULENT-TAX-FIRM-TAKES-PERSONAL-INFORMATION-AND-CHARGES-CREDIT-CARD-BUT-869946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.