Complaint Review: FileLate.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: William — Seattle Washington USA
8275 S Eastern Ave Ste 200-167 Internet United States of America

FileLate.com Not Filinf Taxes with IRS and Won't Reply or Resolve Support Ticket Requests Internet

I have used this venue to file my Income Taxes every year since 2005 and had excellent service until just this year now I cannot get them to send my return to the IRS and they are completely ignoring my service requests asking them to forward my taxes to the IRS.  I have sent 3 service requests and they are all still open and they have not even bothered to reply to me.  This is very frustrating because they will not even reply to me so that I can just get a refund for using their site and then file my tax return with a site that actually cares about it's clients and will forward my return on to the IRS for me.

Apparently a long-time faitfull supporter like my self is not important to them enough to even warrant so much as a reply to my issue.  If they would just forward my tax return to the IRS like they are supposed to I would be quite happy and all of this would be resolved.

Someone needs to report this company to the FCC, FTC and the DOJ and ask them to open a special investigation into them.  They have numerous complaints at the BBB and here as well.  Having had such good service in the past I never thought to check them out at these places until now.  It is obvious they are under new management or ownership who does not have a clue how to conduct business and knows squat about client retention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FileLatecom/internet/FileLatecom-Not-Filinf-Taxes-with-IRS-and-Wont-Reply-or-Resolve-Support-Ticket-Requests-1009259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FileLate.com