Complaint Review: FilmmComm Talent Agency

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: gogojunk — Hamilton Ontario Canada
FilmmComm Talent Agency
Brant St. Burlington, Ontario United States of America

FilmmComm Talent Agency Bait and switch company. Steals your money. Collects commission off your misfortune. Flat out rude liars. Burlington, Ontario

This company is 100% fraud....Do NOT sign with them. They'll take your money and ditch you.

Helena, the very aggressive and flat out mean agent, will call you in to sign a contract but then say that you can't sign the contract unless you agree to use one of their photographers (which you'll have to travel all the way to Toronto for). She'll give you a ridiculous deadline to have the photos by (she wanted my son to have his headshots and negatives on her desk within 2 weeks of us meeting, which is nearly impossible for a busy photographer to do). I gave in, stupidly because I didn't want my little boy to miss out on the opportunity that Helena was supposedly offering, but the photographer needed longer to get the pics to her.  So she told me that there are a thousand other boys out there just like my son and that they will have no problem replacing him. So even though I used her photographer and spent all the money and headshots she still ditched us after happily collecting her commission.

Plus, she flat out lied to my face because I asked her if she gets commission and she said no but the photographer told me she did. She'll also tell you that your child needs a makeup artist...a 3 year old boy does NOT need a makeup artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FilmmComm-Talent-Agency/Burlington-Ontario-/FilmmComm-Talent-Agency-Bait-and-switch-company-Steals-your-money-Collects-commission-o-968953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FilmmComm Talent Agency