Complaint Review: Filtropur Commercial

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Carl — Berthoud Colorado United States of America
Filtropur Commercial
99 Ken Mar Industrial Parkway Broadview Heights, Ohio United States of America

Filtropur Commercial Darrell Weeder FVS INC. Bought Vacuum year and half ago and nothing but trouble since,It's been sent back 3 times to factory and a least 6 times to the place we bought it. Biggest piece "JUNK' I've ever seen on the market. Broadview Heights, Ohio

I bought the Filtropur vacuum Aug. 8th 2011 and have had nothing but problems since. We went back to TVC LLV the place that sold it to us and the vacuum was so bad they couldn't understand why it wasn't working or why it was just fallng apart so they gave us couple new ones, but they did the same thing,just fall apart. Donovan Adfield, that ran the place got so Rude to us that we called the factory and tried to work with them. Darrell Weeder, the owner,talked to us about the problems with it.  The unit diffidently had some engineering problems.

After going to TVC LLC in Ft. Collins 6 times and not getting any results  from Donovan there we sent  the unit back to the factory so Darrell could fix it, after the third time of getting it back with a complete design change it seems to work but has very little suction. I bought a Bissell Vacuum from Walmart to use because we never had a vacuum to use  with it being in the shop all the time. The Bissell cost me $190.00 and it out performs the filtropur, in suction and picking updirt and hair, and the filtropur  cost me $$1899.00.

I have documented and took pictures of this situation since we bought  the vacuum.

I would like to have my money back out of this Vacuum,because its just a piece of junk they slipped out on top the market with out testing  it first. It's the biggest Rip off I've ever had in my life time.

I kept giving them a chance to repair or recover from this bad product but they never seem to get  a good one designed or engineered the right way. And if $190.00  Bissell operates !00% better then a $1900.00  Vacuum thats a RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Filtropur-Commercial/Broadview-Heights-Ohio-44147/Filtropur-Commercial-Darrell-Weeder-FVS-INC-Bought-Vacuum-year-and-half-ago-and-nothing-997003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Filtropur Commercial