Complaint Review: Filtropur

• Reported By: abc123456 — Broadview Heights Ohio United States of America
Filtropur
99 Ken Mar Broadview Heights, Ohio United States of America

Filtropur Elderly Discrimination Broadview Heights, Ohio

I was doing research on air cleaners since my husband and I have allergies. I wanted the Representative for Filtropur to come to my home to test and show products. When I contacted the Company and told them that I was over 65, I was told that they could not come to our home since they have a Company policy to not show senior citizens the product unless an adult under 65 is present. I agree we are senior citizens; however I have full capabilities on decisions for purchases. I feel this is discriminating against elderly; however I was advised by the Company that they have the right to market to the demographics they choose. I am sure it is hard for Companies to decide nowadays when it comes to senior citizens and who they can market to. This is something we are interested in and this product seems like it works very effectively. I dont think its fair just because we are senior citizens that we cant get the same service as someone that is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Filtropur/Broadview-Heights-Ohio-44147/Filtropur-Elderly-Discrimination-Broadview-Heights-Ohio-988531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Filtropur