• Report: #207536

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 23, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Fina Quick-Way
6449 Greenville Av. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Fina Quick-Way The company Fina and there employees are respinsable for cheating me out of money. I pay for a car wash at the fina store, now if there is a storm and resets the automatic car wash I dont get my money back! ripoff Dallas Texas

My name is Enrique and I have a problem with the Fina gas station, and car wash. Me and my girl-friend always get car washes, but the fina store does not want to return our money when the auto-matic car wash device breaks down due to a storm.

There are the times when IM to busy and my car wash expires by one day late. What does the manager at Fina say about that. "I'M sorry but there is really nothing we can do, IM sorry".

I am sick and tired of multi-million doller coorperations taking advatange of consumers by any means nesscesary just so the general managers and corporate leaders can have their monthly bonus.

Fina has ripped- me and my girlfriend off for months over these circumstances and I have the reciepts to prove it.

Each car wash is 6.00 dollars and the fina manager does not want to refund my money, or to accomodate me in any way shape or form.

Me and my girl-friend fight about it for hours and its clear to me that its interfered with my life.

Me and my girl friend are always arguing about this rip-off scheme and has resulted in anxiety disorder.

I can't let this go and my girl friend does not listen to me.

I'm taking the action needed to bring cooperations to face the facts.

Multi-million doller cooperations are ripping off consumers by the millions.

Enrique
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fina-Quick-Way/Dallas-Texas-75231/Fina-Quick-Way-The-company-Fina-and-there-employees-are-respinsable-for-cheating-me-out-of-207536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fina Quick-Way