• Report: #1120246

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: VandaliaRes32 — Vandalia Ohio
Final Touch House Cleaning
76 Fordway Dr Vandalia, Ohio USA

Final Touch House Cleaning, Final Touch Maids, Michael Hutchison, Chad Nabors Scam, Inappropriate, Harassment, Threatening, Rude, Unprofessional, Scary, Dangerous Vandalia Ohio

I have been a customer of Final Touch House Cleaning for a while. They deployed two young ladies to clean my house recently.

First of all, they were late. When one of the maids, walked through the door - she had a horrible attitude and my feeling is that she saw I was a black woman and she is a racist person. Then they did not complete the job. They left my master bedroom and bathroom undone.

One of the young ladies called her boss, Chad Nabors, and she stated that they have another job to go to. As we were talking, the other maid started yelling at me from my kitchen. I had not said or done anything to her. She was aggressive, confrontational, and rude. I felt threatened and unsafe in m own home.

I called Final Touch House Cleaning, or Final Touch Maids as they call their website, only to be confronted by the worst human encounter ever.  I asked to speak with the boss and discuss my dissatisfaction with the cleaning experience from this Vandalia ccompany.  I was passed along to Chad Nabors, he seemed to listen to my comments.  When i finished my complaints, this man exploded and threatend to report me and to slander my name if I didnt just pay him and move on.

Chad Nabors mentioned that his boss, Micahel Hutchison had a compnay called Legal Help Experts, and that he would use his lawyers to sue me and take me to court if I didnt pay full price for a terrible cleaning and personal experince from Final Touch House Cleaning.

I received subsequent calls and texts from Chad Nabors, using scare tactics and taking advantage of my gender to get me to pay him, including late fees for no reason.  I was afraid to leave my house alone, due to this company's threatening scare tactics.  Do not fall victim to their initial nice phone calls and empty promises.  I have heard more and more horror stories about Final Touch House Cleaning, they will only get worse as they continue to harass and pressure local home and office owners.

I just hope that no one has to ever experince what i did with this deceptive company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-Touch-House-Cleaning/Vandalia-Ohio-45377/Final-Touch-House-Cleaning-Final-Touch-Maids-Michael-Hutchison-Chad-Nabors-Scam-Inapp-1120246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Final Touch House Cleaning