Complaint Review: Final Touch Jewelry / Rike Enterprise / S J Designs

• Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Farmers Branch Texas
Final Touch Jewelry / Rike Enterprise / S J Designs
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Final Touch Jewelry / Rike Enterprise / S J Designs Apparent ripoff Dallas Texas

It appears that I too was suckered into buying fashion jewelry samples from Final Touch Jewelry or Rike Enterprises or S J Designs with connection to Gary Ray Rike. I gave Mr. Rike a check for $1500 with the knowledge that I would be an Account Manager for the North Texas and East Texas areas. I received the selection of jewelry at retail prices and at a value of approximately $200 less than I gave to him (them).

Since that time, communication has been almost non-existent with the "so-called" office. The office lady's name is Debbie. The catalogs promised have never arrived that I paid for in the shoddy Purchase Order form that arrived with the jewelry. Ray Rike (he told me his last name was Rick, so Rike could be so pronounced like that I suppose) told me that I would receive copies of the paperwork that I signed to get started, but I have not received them, and my gut tells me that I will never receive them.

Everything smells like a rat when dealing with everyone connected with this company and individuals.

I would like to help stop their misleading and unethical practices, so others will not get hurt.

Tom n.
Farmers Branch, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Final-Touch-Jewelry-Rike-Enterprise-S-J-Designs/Dallas-Texas/Final-Touch-Jewelry-Rike-Enterprise-S-J-Designs-Apparent-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-464950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Final Touch Jewelry / Rike Enterprise / S J Designs