Complaint Review: Finally Fast - Ascentive

• Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Shadow Arizona
Finally Fast - Ascentive
www.finallyfast.com Internet U.S.A.

Finally Fast Ascentive Downloaded it just to see if it worked, waste like I thought. Internet

I downloaded this although I expected it to be a rip off, or to give false information. It ran a "scan" and it told me I had 520 so-called "errors". Clicking the button to fix it sent me to a site where you buy it. What a surprise. My curiousity apparently was overshadowing my knowledge of misleading applications. When I try to close it, it just says for me to fix the "errors", and I have to close it with the X button. There is no uninstaller, and I cannot get it off my computer completly, the DLL and the program stays there, no matter how much administrator privileges I have. I tried BitDefender's file shredder - nope. I cannot get rid of it... DO NOT BUY IT.

Sethi xzon
Shadow, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finally-Fast-Ascentive/internet/Finally-Fast-Ascentive-Downloaded-it-just-to-see-if-it-worked-waste-like-I-thought-Inter-414663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finally Fast - Ascentive