Complaint Review: FinallyFast.com Finally Fast

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
FinallyFast.com Finally Fast
www.finallyfast.com Internet U.S.A.

FinallyFast.com Finally Fast Worst Scam EVER On Line Internet

I saw a commercial for Finallyfast.com, which promised to speed up my computer. Against my better judgment, I decided to check it out. The web site looks official, even saying it is endorsed by Microsoft. I downloaded the software which (of corse) found errors that he program promised to fix.

I decided to order the program for 29.95, since it had a 100% "Money back guarantee." When I tried to order it, I was told that my order couldn't be processed due to my address not matching my card, which I knew was false.

I was then attacked by a Trojan virus that has since just about killed my PC. The next day I received a call from my bank that I go hit with charges 5 times for 29.95!!! When I called them they said that the only thing open was sales and that they couldn't help.

Biggest rip of ever! I'm working on calling computer Crimes.

Juggaletteenj
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FinallyFastcom-Finally-Fast/internet/FinallyFastcom-Finally-Fast-Worst-Scam-EVER-On-Line-Internet-384988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FinallyFast.com Finally Fast