Complaint Review: Finallyfreetv.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: madashell — Sutton Massachusetts United States of America
Finallyfreetv.com

Finallyfreetv.com They sent me a box that is junk, even when I went to cable company, it does not work Internet

I purchased a Digital Cable Recriever wir DVR,,,,It arrived, I followed the instructions for set up..

NO SIGNAL is the only thing I get from this box.

I went to my cable company who was extremely nice in trying to help me get going, 2 hours of their help, they gave me a new card for my box, I installed it, they said they activated the card yet my system does not work....

I have contated the so called support line at www.support2009.com

NOTHING, no response......

The box itself looked used, I was told they were brand new....it has scratches, marks and looks beat.

When I opened it to install the new card, it was filthy, dust well embedded in the box..PLUS there is no DVR in this box, what the h**l.

I have been ripped off and need to pursue this Company, There should be laws against Internet Theft and scams like this,

BOB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finallyfreetvcom/internet/Finallyfreetvcom-They-sent-me-a-box-that-is-junk-even-when-I-went-to-cable-company-it-830362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finallyfreetv.com