Complaint Review: Finance Auto

• Reported By: Rhonda — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Finance Auto
4700 E.Hillsborough Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Finance Auto John Shady Salesperson & Manger Tampa, Florida

After purchasing a 2001 BMW, I immediately had to spend over $1,900 in repairs due to a major oil leak ,and several other repairs. The car fax report was falsified , as well as the maintenance records. As the months continued on, I have spent more money repairing the car than I have in payments. On Monday , June 18,2012, I allowed Finance Auto (John) to tow my car to the lot to repair my fuel pump at NO CHARGE!! John said " I feel terrible that you've had so many problems with the car, we normally don't have any problems with our beemers. The least that I ca ndo is arrange for your car to be towed AT NO COST TO YOU, AND REPLACE THE FUEL PUMP AT NO COST TO YOU!" I allowed my car to be towed , and the service to be done. John , called me on Tuesday telling me that my car was ready for pick-up. Let me back up, The guy who handles my account , told me that I needed to fax over invoices of the repairs. and this is what caused John to contact me about how bad he felt . After reviewing the invoices, the guy who handles my account (Venus) says " Well, I am going to move 2 of your payments tothe back of your payments so that you can fix your car , because it doesn't make sense to pay for something you are unable to drive , and have to pay for all thses repairs!" Mind you because I make payments EVERY 2 weeks , 2 payments is ONLY 1 month! Nevertheless, John informed me that UNLESS , I paid for the  towing , the replacement of the fuel pump , AND  the 2 payments they would not be releasing my car to me! I have been unable to get to work since the 18th because I live over an hour one way from my job. To the credit of Venus,he has pleaded on my behalf to John to release my car so that I can get back towork , and continue to make my payments as I have for the last year and a half! PLEASE BEWARE that purchasing ANY car from this company also comes with a one time $3,500 fee for interest IF the balance after tax,tag & title is NOT PAID in a 12 month time period!!! To avoid this $3,500 YOU would have to make payments of $1,000- $1,500 per month to have the balance paid in full in 12 months! I wish that I could provide EVERY PERSON who reads this with my phone number to contact me directly!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finance-Auto/Tampa-Florida-33610/Finance-Auto-John-Shady-Salesperson-Manger-Tampa-Florida-903911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finance Auto