Complaint Review: Financial Acquisition Agency (FAA)

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: MaryC — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Financial Acquisition Agency (FAA)
Miami, Florida United States of America

Financial Acquisition Agency (FAA) Jack , Director, Winner Notification Sent me an Express Notice re: Cash award total of over $2,536,092.23 and requested $20.00 transfer fee in a check or money order payable to FAA. Miami , Florida

Within the same week I have received two notices from different agencies informing that I had been selected from an audit and I won $2,536,092.23 from the Financial Acquistion Agency (FAA) located in Miami, Florida and I was to sign an Express Notice Tracking Form after answering four questions listed on the form.  Then I was to write either a personal check or money order in the amount of $20.00 to FAA for transfer fee.  My response was to be postmarked by 01/04/2013 midnight and then my cash accounting would be rushed to me by a bonded federal carrier.

The second letter came on 01/04/2013 to my home through postal mail from Morgan, Phelps, & Stern, PMB 337, 169 Commack Rd., Ste. H, Commack, NY 11725.  This letter was an notification Winner of Cash Award by M.P.S. in the amount of $2,997,5000.00. The Payment Agent, Grant Ashbury, signed the letter sent to me and advised me to sign the Folio Release for assessment along with the $20.00 release fee. Deadline date for this document was 01/14/2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-FAA/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-FAA-Jack-Director-Winner-Notification-Sent-me-an-Express-991578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Acquisition Agency (FAA)