Complaint Review: Financial Acquisition Agency

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Stephanie — Houston Texas United States of America
Financial Acquisition Agency
PO Box 527800 Maimi, Florida United States of America

Financial Acquisition Agency FAA As you can see in so many other reports here, I too recieved a letter stating that I won a cash reward of $2,536,092.23 out of Miami, FL. They say I need to send them a check for $20. Last week I got Maimi, Florida

I received a letter in the mail marked "Rapid Notice" and Urgent. Form 0110. Looks very official, except you can tell it's a total scam. They say I won $2,536,092.23 and all I need to do is send them a check for $20. Why do they need my $20 if I just won 2.5 million!?!?! LOL.

In any case, I can tell this is a scam. Who would give me that money when I didn't even enter the contest. And I live in Texas, why would I be getting paid by Florida? I've never even lived there. Been to Miami once, but that's besides the point.Be careful and please don't fall for this scam.

Thanks and God bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Acquisition-Agency/Maimi-Florida-33152/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-FAA-As-you-can-see-in-so-many-other-reports-here-I-too-recie-955360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Acquisition Agency