Complaint Review: Financial Acquisition Agency

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Fernanda Balan — Hanford California United States of America
Financial Acquisition Agency
P.O. Box 527800 Miami, Florida United States of America

Financial Acquisition Agency Express Notice was revieved by me address to me. Stating that I've won $ 2,536,092.23. I was to Initail the bottom part and send it back. the only thing is I did not have to send any fee. Miami, Florida

The financial Acquisition Agency sent me an Express Notice. Stating that I have won $2,536,092.23. They said it came from a third party. and I was selected and the fund is place in an account no. 7526053159. I was told that it was established in my anme. I was to sign the bottom and send it posted by midnight on 01/19/13. It said that postmarked is deadly inforce. and after they recieved it a bonded carrier will come to give me the money. No Fee.  So far nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Acquisition-Agency/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-Express-Notice-was-revieved-by-me-address-to-me-Stating-tha-1012661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Acquisition Agency