Complaint Review: Financial Acquisition Agency

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: hwindowslove1 — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
Financial Acquisition Agency
PO Box 527800 Miami, Florida United States of America

Financial Acquisition Agency FAA FAA said I won 2,342,000.00 and I needed to send 20.00 to confirm my winning. Enclosed was a DO NOT CASH CHECK for that amount. Miami, Florida

Financial Acquisition Agency, (FAA) claiming that the document was a legal notice and I won 2,342,000.00. I should send them 20.00 in order to receive my winning of 2,342,000.00. Enclosed was a check for that amount and at the bottom of the check it said "not a check - Do not cash" in bold capitalization. FAA gave me a deadline to claim my winnings by midnight postmarked 5/18/2012. I signed the form and enclosed a note for them to take their 20.00 payment out of my 2,342,000.00 and send the balance to me. I'm sure there are people that sent them 20.00 and it's sad how people will do anything for a dollar. Who knows after they take my 20.00 out they will send my check for 2,341,980.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Acquisition-Agency/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-FAA-FAA-said-I-won-234200000-and-I-needed-to-send-2000-to-883131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Acquisition Agency