Complaint Review: Financial Acquisition Agency

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Charles Krebs — Belmont Massachusetts United States of America
Financial Acquisition Agency
PO Box 527800 Miami, Florida United States of America

Financial Acquisition Agency Tried to scam me for $20 for a Transfer Fee I money I had "won" in a lottery I knew nothing about! Miami, Florida

Financial Acquisition Agency (FAA) contacted about being a winner in a lottery i was not aware I entered - tip off it is a scam!!!  Then went several rounds of encouraging me to send then a Transfer Fee to collect my money, as they were the Transfer agents for the Lottery - stating I may have won up to $2,536, 092.23.

The first place Google took me was to your website as expected - hopefully you will be able to get some action going to shutdown these scumbags who are ripping people off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Acquisition-Agency/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/Financial-Acquisition-Agency-Tried-to-scam-me-for-20-for-a-Transfer-Fee-I-money-I-had-w-1016503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Acquisition Agency