Complaint Review: Financial Advisors And Associates - Angel Right - 727- 497- 3047 - Customer Service 727- 547- 9083

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
P.O.BOX 2783 Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card - Angel Right - 727- 497- 3047 - Customer Service 727- 547- 9083 Financial Advisor & Associates Pinellas Park, Florida

Asked me for a deposit of $300.00, they took my money from my checking account and then sent me a catalog that I was not interested in. Sent everything back, catalog, a card that looks more like a membership card than a credit card, a letter, etc.

Called more than three times requesting my money back and a man that always answer that particular phone responded that I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks. I wait that time and called back and a woman said that the money it is not refundable. I told her very upset that to me this is a rip off, that maybe did the samething to hundreds of people like me, that if it is what I think "you people are in business stealing other people moneys". She anwered me that if I don't want to loose it go to the web side and see something that probably may like and buy it.

Requested my deposit and never heard from them since it started August 2007.

I will update the latest news from them because I am calling back requesting something from their catalog and see their answer. I am very sorry that companies like this are in business and the governments in the different states don't investigate this tipe of organizations for them to give a license or banks to open fraudulent accounts to help them to steal money from innocent people.

Jeannett
Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Advisors-And-Associates-Angel-Right-727-497-3047-Customer-Service-727-547-9083/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780-2783/Freedom-Financial-Card-Angel-Right-727-497-3047-Customer-Service-727-547-9083-Fi-293540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Advisors And Associates - Angel Right - 727- 497- 3047 - Customer Service 727- 547- 9083