• Report: #219011

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:kansas City Missouri
Financial Advisors & Associates
P OBox 2783 Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Financial Card Credit Service ripoff dishonest bad business Pinellas Pard Florida

*Author of original report: freedom Financial Card Credit

I'M like the person report I read on the ripoff.I got a call from representation of freedom financial aka Financial Advisors and Associates. She gave me a guarantee that, for a $250.00 deposti, I would receive a Master Credit card with a limit of $2,500.00. They have got the money out of my account and I want my money back. I was so happy that I was gotting a Master Card.

When I received the priority mail envelope, I was looking for a Master card and a silvery-gray card that was supposed to be used for purchases from their website. Not the Master cardwith $2,500.00 credit limit I was expecting. they sent me five gift voucher for $50.00 to pay for the bill when I buy from the book that they sent to me. I call the company three time to find out were my credit card was one lady said that it was mail out in October 29 and I call again and the Lady said the card was mail out on November 1, and it will be at my house on wed, or thur. I did not get the card so I call November 3, and I talk to a man he said that the card was mail out on November 1 and I will get the card in 3 to 7 days I get the card in the mail on November 3, 2006.

I need help to get my money back and some more on top of that I'm a single mother and there should be laws against what they have done to me and other people and put in jail.

Tequella
kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Advisors-Associates/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33780/Freedom-Financial-Card-Credit-Service-ripoff-dishonest-bad-business-Pinellas-Pard-Florida-219011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Advisors & Associates

freedom Financial Card Credit

AUTHOR: Tequella - (U.S.A.)

Hi

Thank you for your Help I got my $250.00 Dollars Back.